Concentrated Omega-3 1,200 mg Fish Oil Natural Orange Flavor Softgels (60 ct / 60 servings)
*$0.46 per serving at regular sale price.
- 1200 mg highly concentrated fish oil softgel
- Each softgel contains a minimum of 360 mg EPA and 240 mg DHA
- Sourced from fresh, cold water sources
- Includes all natural orange oil for an aesthetically pleasing scent
- 1 softgel provides nearly twice as much EPA/DHA as standard fish oil products
- Molecularly distilled to ensure purity
- CONTAINS NO artificial colors, flavors or preservatives; no wheat, gluten, milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, crustacean shellfish
Essential fatty acids (EFAs) have a part in running virtually every vital system in the human body. In order for these systems to function properly, omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids should be consumed in an equal ratio. For centuries the human diet consisted of an equal ratio of EFAs, but modern food processing techniques and dietary tendencies have most Americans consuming omega-6s at high omega 6 to 3 ratio. This creates an imbalance in omega-3 fatty acids. This highly concentrated omega-3 fatty acid softgel contains twice as much eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) as many omega-3 products, and in a convenient one per day softgel.
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.