Vegetarian Glucosamine Vegan Capsules (60ct / 60 servings)
*$0.26 per serving at regular sale price.
PROMOTES HEALTHY JOINT MOBILITY†
- 750mg of glucosamine HCl per capsule
- Sourced from dextrose fermentation process derived from corn
- Uses Regenasure™ brand glucosamine hydrochloride, a GRAS product
- Vegan and vegetarian
- Features glucosamine hydrochloride, an equally effective form as the more commonly available glucosamine sulfate
- Hydrochloride form is approximately 83% in glucosamine base as opposed to 65% glucosamine base for sulfate
- Contains no common allergens, including those that may arise from corn
- Gluten free
Glucosamine is the major building block for the chains and lattices that make up cartilage. By helping to keep these elements in strong supply, glucosamine can help to rebuild cartilage and connective tissue as it is worn down. Until now, all glucosamine has been sourced from shellfish, making it inaccessible to vegetarians and those maintaining a kosher diet. Our Vegetarian Glucosamine comes from an all natural vegetarian source, making it an effective joint support supplement for everyone.
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.