Kid's DHA Omega-3s Chewable Softgels (60ct / 30 servings)
*$0.37 per serving at regular sale price.
SUPPORTS HEALTHY BRAIN DEVELOPMENT†
- Supports healthy brain development
- Contains high amounts of omega 3's EPA and DHA (50 mg EPA and 200 mg DHA per serving)
- Softgels are soft enough to chew with a burst of Orange Creme flavor, or can be swallowed whole
- CONTAINS NO artificial colors, flavors or preservatives; no wheat, gluten, milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts or crustacean shellfish
- Molecularly distilled and tested for PCB's, dioxins and heavy metals in each batch
- Suggested use: Chew two softgels per day, preferably with meals. Intended for children age 3 and over.
Getting children to eat fish regularly can be challenging. What's more, fish containing good sources of the healthy omega 3's harbor unsafe levels of mercury, PCB's and other harmful substances. DHA is the first fatty acid used by the brain to form brain cell membranes. Approximately 60% of the human brain is made up of fatty acids. Research suggests that these healthy fats may play a role in children with attention deficit disorders such as ADD/ADHD. Our Kids DHA provides a total of 270 mg omega-3's per serving, equivalent to about 4 oz. of canned light tuna or cooked cod, 2 oz cooked halibut, 0.5 oz sardines or 0.8 oz salmon.
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.