50 Billion CFU Probiotic Support Capsules (60 ct / 60 servings)
*$0.83 per serving at regular sale price.
- Provides 16 efficacious bacterial species
- 50 Billion CFU per serving (1 capsule) at time of manufacture.
- A prebiotic (fructo-oligosaccharide) acts as a food source to aid the growth, multiplication, and survival of efficacious probiotics in the gut
- The most effective species of bacteria are included to increase the efficacy of the probiotic supplement and to safely support microbiome balance.
- Cross-merchandise into digestive health & immune health categories
- Soy-free & milk-free
Probiotics produce compounds in the gut that lower intestinal pH, which creates a non-favorable environment for harmful invasive bacteria to survive. Some probiotics also produce enzymes and B vitamins, which support a healthy digestive system. Prebiotics are non-digestible fibers that promote survival and stimulate the growth and activity of probiotics which can improve the host’s health.
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.