Water Soluble BCAA Powder – Watermelon Flavor (11.65 oz / 330 grams / 30 servings)
*$1.39 per serving at regular sale price.
Easy-mixing, watermelon-flavored blend of Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine branched-chain amino acids, optimized with Glutamine and B-Vitamins.
Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine are three essential amino acids with a unique branched-chain structure. The BCAAs are the only amino acids used by the mitochondria to produce energy (Haas & Mela-Riker). They comprise about one-third of the protein content of muscle tissue and are used preferentially by muscle tissue for energy production. Clean Fit™ BCAA’s are a balanced blend of Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine that is synergized with Vitamins B1, B3, B5, and glutamine for enhanced utilization. It mixes easily in water and has a delicious natural watermelon flavor.
- Free of hormones, steroids, and artificial stimulants
- Contains a 2:1:1 blend of the three branched-chain amino acids: Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine
- Micronized form is water-soluble for easy mixing
- Delicious watermelon flavor
- Optimized with glutamine, B1, B3, and B5
- Provides the three branched-chain amino acids that are used preferentially by skeletal muscle for energy.†
- Provides leucine, which is completely oxidized for energy in muscle. †
- Leucine promotes protein synthesis in skeletal muscle.†
- Supplementation with BCAA’s has been shown to decrease exercise-induced muscle protein breakdown, increase protein synthesis, and enhance post-exercise muscle recovery.†
- When taken during training, BCAA’s decrease muscle soreness and the sensation of fatigue.†
- Vitamin B1, thiamin, may enhance circulation, and can help with blood formation and the metabolism of carbohydrates.†
- Vitamin B3, niacin, is required for cell respiration. It also helps in the release of energy, in the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins, to provide proper circulation, and healthy skin, with the functioning of the nervous system, and in the normal secretion of bile and stomach fluids.†
- Vitamin B5, pantothenic acid, is used in the release of energy as well as the metabolism of fat, protein, and carbohydrates.†
- Glutamine is an amino acid that aids muscle growth by increasing levels of leucine in muscle fibers, inhibiting breakdown and encouraging muscles to store more glycogen, which makes them fuller due to the water that glycogen holds. It also is an anti-catabolic agent.†
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.