Stamina (90 Veggie Capsules / 45 servings)
*$0.28 per serving at regular sale price.
- Supports Energy Production
- Supports Hormone Health
- Supports Cellular Health
Stamina is a tonic formula that can be used to support hormone health and energy production.
- Saw Palmetto Berry can be used to support hormone and prostate health, inhibit 5a-reductase type II (enzymes involved in steroid metabolism) and inhibition of binding of dihydrotestosterone (DHT), which high levels have been linked to hair loss
- Maca can support testosterone levels and exert androgenic effects throughout the body, which can have a stimulant effect and can support energy reproduction
- Epimedium is commonly used in TCM to deal with sexual function in males, which can include libido and erectile dysfunction
- Tribulus has been used to energize, vitalize, and improve sexual function and physical performance
- Beet Juice Powder can support the production of nitric oxide and contains a compound known as trimethylglycine, which can support liver health <--> L-Arginine can improve blood flow in the arteries and acts as a precursor to nitric oxide in the body
- Yohimbe has been shown to promote the release of nitric oxide, which can help to dilate blood vessels and increase blood flow (pushes blood <--> Yohimbe Bark works in the body by blocking alpha-2 adrenergic receptors, which are found in vascular smooth muscles and modulate sympathetic outflows these receptors play a role in inhibiting erections
Ingredients: L-Arginine, Organic Maca Root, Ethically Wild Harvested Yohimbe Bark, Organic Epimedium Leaf (Horny Goat Weed), Organic Tribulus Seed, Organic Beet Root Juice, Ethically Wild Harvested Saw Palmetto Berry, Vegetable Cellulose
Suggested Use: 2 Capsules 1-2 times per day or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Warning: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Keep out of the reach of children.
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.