Biotin 5,000 mcg Vegan Capsules (60ct / 60 servings)
*$0.17 per serving at regular sale price.
PROMOTES HEALTHY HAIR, SKIN, AND NAILS†
- 5,000 mcg of biotin, higher than typical dosages
- 100% vegan product
- Potency reflects current research on blood glucose
- Highest quality raw material ensures optimum purity, potency and safety
- CONTAINS NO artificial colors, flavors or preservatives; no wheat, gluten, milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, soy, crustacean shellfish or fish. Suitable for vegans
- Can be marketed as a hair, skin and nails enhancer
- Also popular among pregnant women for prenatal support
- Suggested use: Take one capsule daily with food.
Biotin, a B vitamin used as a coenzyme in the metabolism of proteins, fats and carbohydrates, has traditionally been used to strengthen brittle nails and improve skin elasticity. It has also been used to give hair more body and shine. Recent research has shown that when taken in high doses, typically 5,000 mcg, biotin can improve the abilities of the trace mineral chromium picolinate (used by the body to regulate blood glucose). In such a high dosage, this B vitamin can become extremely versatile, assisting in proper metabolism, blood sugar control and for hair, skin and nails support.
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.